Electric Supply is an electrical contractor that offers design services in-house. The advantage to the customer is that it puts the experience of an electrical contractor’s views and input into the project from the very beginning. This allows the design process to move quicker if a fast past project requires the design to be in process while the construction has started in order to meet the project schedule.
Advantages of in house design services include:
- Keep up with fast pace projects to get owner/customer in their facility when they need to be
- Less loss of information when same persons are involved from beginning design concept stages to completion of the project
- Design intent of the project can be communicated through other ways rather than traditional methods of plans and specs alone
Having served the community and surrounding areas since 1923, Electric Supply’s experience is key when it comes to design services. We provide a licensed professional engineering company with a licensed professional engineer on staff.
Further, safety is and should be brought to the front of the electrical design service discussion as there are many factors to consider in a design service project. Electrical systems can be designed for reliability and meet the needs of a customer or their facility but they can also be left with an unsafe system to be maintained and worked on in the future. Electric Supply’s experience serves our customers well in regards to safety. We will ask the right questions up front so we can understand what it is you need, not only now but after the project is complete.
An example of some questions we might ask includes:
- Can the facility be shut down in the future for adds on or modifications?
- Will the systems allow work to be done in an energized state?
- If so, what levels of PPE are acceptable to perform that work?
It is vital that we work through these questions and more before they become an issue down the road.
The Electric Supply team specializes in providing accurate estimating, engineering and installation. Our nearly 100 years of experience uniquely equips us to tackle even the most complicated projects. Whether it’s a new build, building expansion, or product expansion, we can help. [CLICK HERE] to tell us more about your project needs!